mercoledì 14 novembre 2012

PlamoUK colors

For a long time I used Tamiya and mr. hobby colors for paint my model kit. Two years ago I started to use Plamo UK colors and I used them for my Sazabi, Jaguar and Greifer. They are cheap, bottles are very big (60ml)and colors looks perfect for mecha's stuff. The only problem is the ship. I bought from Kyle two times and in both cases, shippment was too much slow.... So I was a little bit undecided to buy from him even. But my Plamo were over, so I contacted him and I asked about the shippning method and he reply to me that He moved to FedEx and all the delays was been resolved. So I made my new order, and after only 4 days my Plamos are now on my desk!!!!





I take some acrylics colors too and I'm very curious to try them on my next project!
for the same price you have the double color than Mr.Hobby and Tamiya...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento